February 2021 Newsletter
Dear TBM Council Members,
We hope you are enjoying the new TBM Council Online! Read below for recent updates and ways to engage this month:
Join a Community (or two)We are continually adding new communities to TBM Council Online and just updated our navigation so you can find them more easily. Here are some new communities you might be interested in:
- TBM Tuesdays
- Our highly regarded TBM Tuesday executive discussion series starts up again on February 9th! Register to hear about the intersection of Agile and TBM from Hillevi Agranius, VP Finance & Performance at Securitas. Hillevi has extensive experience with these transformative disciplines from her tenures with American Express, Husqvarna and now Securitas.
- Join the community to engage in pre- and post-event discussions, get direct calendar invites for the webinars, and get notified when the recordings are posted.
- Transportation and Logistics -*New Workgroup
- If this is your industry, join today!
- TBM Framework and Taxonomy
- The Standards Committee are hosting monthly Open Forums all about the TBM Framework and Taxonomy.
- Join this community to engage in pre and post webinar discussions, get direct calendar invites for the webinars, and get notified when the recordings are posted
- TBM Job Board
- Join this community to be notified whenever there’s a new job posted!
- Have a TBM related opening in your company? Seeking a specific TBM Job? This community can help.
- Recent jobs openings listed:
- TBMO Intern at RedHat
- CIO at Indigo
- TBM/CPIC Manager for Federal client
2021 TBM Council AwardsWe are kicking off the TBM Council Awards this month! Join the conversation on February 23rd to hear what’s in store for this year and get first access to the nomination process. In 2020 we were honored to award R+V, Lockheed Martin, Macquarie, Humana, LMI, Standards Chartered, NatWest, Cleveland Clinic, Morgan Stanley, and University of Pennsylvania with an award from categories built around the pillars of Technology Business Management. Visit the website to read their stories.
Public Sector TBM Summit 2021Join us online March 3-4 for the 4th Annual Public Sector TBM Summit! Hosted by Apptio and in partnership with the TBM Council, this year’s event will bring you thought leaders from across the globe – public and private sectors – to share their insight, best practices and guidance on TBM and how it helped them navigate the challenges brought on by a global pandemic. Learn how TBM and automation are enabling IT leaders to not only maintain and optimize technology costs and investments, but accelerate and prioritize the move to the cloud and empower innovation through agile development. This is a free event for all public sector employees. Register here.
2021 WorkgroupsThis is the perfect time to join one of our workgroups, as they are just getting started for 2021. Each workgroup will have a slightly different objective for the year – join now to be a part of the process and let your voice be heard! Current workgroups include: Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Government, Higher Education, Retail & Consumer Products, Utilities, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Transportation and Logistics, Cloud+TBM, Agile+TBM.
Don’t see a workgroup that fits? Let us know if you’d like to lead a workgroup for a specific industry or topic. We’ll help connect you with like-minded peers to get the group off the ground.
In this newsletter, we would like to showcase the following events for the month of February:
TBM Tuesdays Executive Discussions
|February 9th Americas/Europe On-Demand Asia/Australia||Better Together Agile and TBM — a Fireside Chat with Hillevi Agrainus, CIO at Securitas||8:00am-9:00am PT | 11:00am-12:00pm ET
4:00pm-5:00pm GMT | 5:00pm-6:00pm CET
|Register here On-Demand Registration|
Standards Webinars and Workgroup Meetings
|February 18 Americas February 19 Asia/Australia||Standards Committee February Open Forum||8:00am-9:30am PT | 11:00am-12:30pm ET
4:00pm-5:30pm GMT | 5:00pm-6:30pm CET
9:00am-10:30am SGT | 12:00pm – 1:30pm AEDT
|Various||Individual Workgroup Meetings||Various||Sign up for a workgroup here to receive an invitation to the working meetings.|
|February 15-18 Americas/Europe||TBM Executive Foundation Course and Certification Exam – Online||5:00am-9:00pm PT | 8:00am-12:00pm ET
1:00pm-5:00pm GMT | 2:00pm-6:00pm CET
|February 15-18 Americas February 16-19 Asia/Australia||TBM Executive Foundation Course and Certification Exam – Online||2:00pm-6:00pm PT | 5:00pm-9:00pm ET
7:00am-11:00am JST | 9:00am-1:00pm AEDT
TBM Council Community Events
|February 23rd Americas/Europe||TBM Council Awards Kick-Off||8:00am-9:00am PT | 11:00am-12:00pm ET
4:00pm-5:00pm GMT | 5:00pm-6:00pm CET
- TBM Council Online
- If you haven’t created an account yet, I encourage you to do so
- TBM Conference 2020
- Congratulations to the 2020 TBM Council award winners! Join the conversation here.
Vice President and General Manager